Saturday, 4 January 2014

HELLO AND WELCOME!

Hello there!
I went shopping the other day with some Christmas vouchers in hand and made a few purchases I'm very happy with.
I needed a new purse because my trusty old one broke the very morning I set out which was sad, but I was soon cheered up by the bird mascot on this gem.  I wasn't too keen on the brown at first, because I thought it looked a bit boring, but after looking around at some other purses I realised this was the one for me. I really love the paisley pattern inside and how much space there is for all my loyalty cards etc. The purse cost £15 from Accessorize, but I used my (friend's :*) NUS card and got 10% off, making it £13.




I also really needed a new bag to take to sixth form because I've been using a shoulder bag, which is so uncomfortable to wear when I have all my heavy folders and books. So I decided it was time to get a rucksack. I bought this simple but timeless bag from Primark for £9, which I hope will stick out for some time as I'm not too sure about the quality at that price. However, there are a lot of handy pockets on the outside which I love, and I can't wait to be able to finish the school day without an aching right shoulder!

My last purchase was this unusual necklace. I've wanted a longer necklace for a while, because it becomes so much more of a feature in an outfit. I also really love green and feel this piece will go with a lot of my clothes.

I hope you like my first ever blog post!
Penny xxx

1 comment:

Hi! I absolutely love reading my comments. I nearly always reply, so check back here a couple of days later or click notify me and I'm sure to have answered a question or just said hello! Penny xxx