Tuesday, 4 March 2014

CURRENT - Loves and Dislikes

Hello!
Today I'm going to be talking about some things I'm enjoying at the moment and others I don't like as much. It's not things I hate as I couldn't be that harsh (it's like how I never dislike a video on YouTube!), similarly I've only done one thing in each category I don't like because I find it more difficult to think of them.

Songs
LOVE:
  • Rather Be ft. Jess Glynne by Clean Bandit - This song is so different from the majority of mainstream music at the moment and it's so fun. I swear I could listen to this all day as it varies so much throughout.
  • Timber ft. Ke$ha by Pitbull - A bit tongue in cheek as it's obviously not the most well written song ever, but you just can't help dancing and singing along!
  • Billionaire ft. Bruno Mars by Travie McCoy - Kind of random but I just heard this on the radio and remembered how much I love it. I could even remember most of the words to the rap sections!

DISLIKE:
  • Shot Me Down ft.Skylar Grey by David Guetta - This song just makes me feel depressed as the melody is so downbeat.
TV Programmes
LOVE:
  • Waterloo Road - This is a long-term love for me, and I'm proud to say I've watched all the episodes ever made! I thought it was going downhill a bit over the last couple of series, but I'm really enjoying this one.
  • Outnumbered - Conveniently on after Waterloo Road at the moment, this is just hilarious! I don't know any other way to describe it, just WATCH IT if you haven't.
  • Call the Midwife - Perfect Sunday night telly! It always makes me cry, which you could think was a bad thing but I love a tearjerker.
DISLIKE:
  • Countryfile - My dad loves this programme, but seriously! How much does one person need to know about dormice?
YouTubers
LOVE:
  • SprinkleOfGlitter - Just my favourite person ever. So funny and beautiful - I love that she's a Mummy as well!
  • Troye Sivan - I only discovered him fairly recently (HOW? I hear you ask!), but he's hilarious! It sounds weird but I especially love his ending - if you haven't watched any of his videos, do, if only for the ending, you won't be disappointed by the video.
  • Zoella - I love her in general, but especially now we get to see her guinea pigs in some videos. SO. CUTE.
DISLIKE:
  • How could I dislike any YouTubers? Any person speaking I can watch to distract from a 500 word German essay is a friend of mine!
Wildcard!
LOVE: 
This Smurf ice cream I found - how cool is that? It tasted great too.



So there we have it! A few things I'm loving at the moment and um... two things I don't particularly like - OK so I didn't do very well on criticising things.

Thanks for reading! Comment below with any current loves or dislikes you have!
Penny xxx

1 comment:

  1. Aw, lovely post! That Smurf ice cream looks so cool and honestly, you are so nice (wish all viewers were like you!) But that said, I've never disliked a YouTube video either! At the end of the day, even if I don't like something, there will be many people out there who love it and it's just a matter of personal preference. There are tons of videos on YouTube so there's something for everyone to love! xx

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I absolutely love reading my comments. I nearly always reply, so check back here a couple of days later or click notify me and I'm sure to have answered a question or just said hello! Penny xxx