Sunday, 21 December 2014

All things Christmas!

Hi!
So it's nearly that time again... Christmas is just around the corner! This year my family is coming to mine for the big day, when we're having goose instead of the traditional turkey as there's only 9 of us. I'm really interested to know about everyone's different traditions - in countries and families! I always get up and go into my parents' room to open our stockings, which is probably one of my favourite parts of the day. Then we have breakfast, but it's generally not anything that special. At some point family members will arrive or we will go to someone's house. Then it's the main attraction - CHRISTMAS DINNER!! This usually lasts over three hours in my family, what with the many different courses. After that we open presents, then people normally fall asleep. In the evening there will be cold meats, cheese and biscuits and the like and we will probably play a game like Charades or Articulate. What about you?


I don't know about you but I love Secret Santa so much. I mean firstly there's all the money you save by buying a present for one person rather than 6! But the best bit is turning into Sherlock Holmes to work out who has who! In the Secret Santa with my friends from college, I got a lovely cardigan and fruit pastilles (as always, there are a few inside jokes relating to both those presents!). I'm doing another one with my friends from my old school on Tuesday - I'm going to do a post about the presents I got, so you can see what I got then.

This is the look I'm going for on Christmas Day!

MUA eye primer, Maybelline colour tattoo in On and on bronze, a colour from Makeup Revolution's Essential Mattes palette, Topshop kohl eyeliner, Maybelline the Falsies, Maybelline Brow Drama, Paint the town red Vaseline

A colour from Ted Baker "Paint the town pretty"

Thanks for reading!
Penny xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I absolutely love reading my comments. I nearly always reply, so check back here a couple of days later or click notify me and I'm sure to have answered a question or just said hello! Penny xxx