Thursday, 1 January 2015

New Year's Resolutions

Hi!
So, I wasn't going to do this post as I know everyone will be doing this, but I wanted to write down my goals for 2015 and thought my blog was a better place than any to record them.



EXERCISE
Now I'm not going to go crazy, I just want to stay active in the new year. I think I'm going to try to do 50 star jumps and 15 squats every night from now on - this is something I always used to do but lately I have been slacking and I think it's important to get your heart going every day.

BLOGGING
I'm going to try to do a post every week. This was my aim last year and look how that turned out... I am more committed this time though! I really enjoy sharing my views with the people of the internet so I want to continue with that.

REVISION
I didn't revise nearly enough last year for my AS levels and this year is the big one, so I'm going to really have to get my head down. To give myself a concrete goal, I'm going to aim to do 5 hours of revision every day when I am on study leave.

HEALTHY EATING
I think I already eat fairly healthily, I just need to cut out the snacks that I have started to buy on a regular basis. So this is also a money management issue... I'm only going to buy one unhealthy snack per week at most!

I hope this post inspired you, especially to make clear aims rather than just vague resolutions. I wish you success in the new year!
Thank you for reading,
Penny xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I absolutely love reading my comments. I nearly always reply, so check back here a couple of days later or click notify me and I'm sure to have answered a question or just said hello! Penny xxx