Sunday, 7 December 2014

Outfit/Face of the Night!

Hello!
I went out last weekend and I thought I'd share with you how I looked.
I don't normally go for this kind of look, but I was feeling daring this night! Sorry, I don't think anything I'm wearing is still available, but I'm sure similar things are. Dress: New Look, Leather jacket: Warehouse

Hair: V05 Plump it up dry shampoo, Boots Extra Firm Hold hairspray


Make-up: Sleek contour kit in light, Real Techniques Expert Face brush, Elf complexion brush, Maybelline Brow Drama in Medium Brown, Elf Eyelid Primer, Maybelline Matte Precise Eyeliner, Topshop Kohl liner, Maybelline the Falsies, Rimmel Colour Rush balm

Thanks for reading!
Penny xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I absolutely love reading my comments. I nearly always reply, so check back here a couple of days later or click notify me and I'm sure to have answered a question or just said hello! Penny xxx