Monday, 29 December 2014

What I got for Christmas!

Hello!
So I know the world and his wife are all doing this post or video, but I really wanted to share with you guys what I got for Christmas, because I'm so pleased and grateful for what I received this year.
Now, I don't know about you guys, but for me opening my stocking is one of the best parts of Christmas! This is what I got in it this year. My favourite thing has to be the socks - I never have nice socks other than the ones I get at Christmas! Then there's quite a lot of stationary, which is always essential. I got some classic chocolate coins, which are dotted around, but switched up to white chocolate, because isn't that just much better??? I also got a magnifying mirror, which you clip onto a normal one, but it seems slightly odd as you have to get very close before you can see anything properly!


These are the presents I got from family members who were there on Christmas day. I absolutely love the jumper on the left from New Look - it's so cozy and obviously goes with everything. I've never had a proper handbag, so I'm still adjusting to this Nica one and really looking forward to using it for the first time! Of course, secretly the best presents are always money, especially at my age when I have very little of my own. I'm looking forward to buying lots of new beauty and skincare products in the new year. 

Thanks for reading!
Penny xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I absolutely love reading my comments. I nearly always reply, so check back here a couple of days later or click notify me and I'm sure to have answered a question or just said hello! Penny xxx