Sunday, 15 March 2015

Some quotes to make you smile!

Hi!

I've seen a couple of inspirational and funny quotes recently, and I thought I'd share some of my favourites with you! If you'd like me to make this some kind of regular feature, like SprinkleOfGlitter's Motivational Mondays then let me know!
Source

I remember singing this a lot when I was younger, after watching the Lion King. However, I think it is a good mantra to think about. I think people worry too much sometimes, and we should take some time out of each day to relax properly and forget our worries. I tried out this yoga video the other day and I think it de-stressed me as well as being very gentle exercise to stretch my muscles that don't get as much use as they should. 



This is one I found myself in Sainsbury's on the side of a box of Kabuto Noodles (I've never tried them but they look yummy!) and I just thought it was a hilarious quote!


Source
I think this is such an important thing to remember. It's so easy to get bogged down in trying to look amazing at all times, be the best at everything and always feel 100%. That just can't happen! Try to remember that no-one else is perfect, even if you think they are, they are probably struggling just as much as you.

Source
Just something to think about the next time you get your phone out to play Candy Crush!


Another one that I took myself - I just thought this was an ironic mark of the world we live in today. 

Thanks for reading! 
Penny xxx

2 comments:

Hi! I absolutely love reading my comments. I nearly always reply, so check back here a couple of days later or click notify me and I'm sure to have answered a question or just said hello! Penny xxx