Sunday, 17 May 2015

My Bucket List

Hi!

I've wanted to make a bucket list for a while now, so here is the basis of my bucket list! You'll notice they're all fairly achievable things that I think I can do, so hopefully I will be able to complete this list! However, this is just a start - I'm hoping to carry on adding to it and crossing things out when I've done them.


  1. Create a time capsule
  2. Send a message in a bottle
  3. Have children
  4. Catch a last minute flight to a random destination
  5. Sleep under the stars
  6. Go travelling alone
  7. Drive to the beach with friends, unplanned
  8. Buy a MAC lipstick
  9. Become completely fluent in French and German
  10. Be a chalet girl
  11. Dance outside in the rain as an adult
  12. Go on a blind date
  13. Go on a road trip
  14. Practise yoga every day for a month
  15. Take part in a large protest for something I am passionate about
  16. Have breakfast out - I completed this one yesterday when I went out for breakfast with my friends to our other friend's work, but I definitely want to do it again and have a more pancakey-type breakfast, as this was a full English job.
  17. Go zorbing in a river
  18. Contact someone with the same name as me
  19. Make a video I'm proud of and upload it
  20. Dye my hair
I'm looking forward to doing all of these fun things and recording what happened here!

Thanks for reading! Do you have anything interesting on your bucket list?

Penny xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi penny. Great post , especially love the create a time capsule idea!
    I have joined blog lovin on your advice!! Thanks it's a great way to follow blogs! How do I find you???? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh yay! I have a widget on the side of my blog at the top - it's the +! Or you can search Polka Dot Penny... or I've just followed you on there so you will get a notification! :D

      Delete
  2. Buy a MAC lipstick can be done pretty easily. It's always good to add some simple item to the bucket since having children is a bit harder. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buy a MAC lipstick can be done pretty easily. It's always good to add some simple item to the bucket since having children is a bit harder. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I just wanted some easy ones in there! Also, as I'm a student at the moment I don't have loads of money, so I'd prefer to wait a bit before I splash out on the lipstick!

      Delete
  4. I really want to jump on yoga bandwagon! :) Great list, good luck!!!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, it seems to be so good for everything like relaxation, flexibility etc etc! Thank you :D

      Delete

Hi! I absolutely love reading my comments. I nearly always reply, so check back here a couple of days later or click notify me and I'm sure to have answered a question or just said hello! Penny xxx