Sunday, 21 June 2015

I'VE FINISHED MY EXAMS

Hi!

So after weeks of revising and stressing, I've finally finished my A level exams. And with this comes the fact that I've completely finished my school education! 


You can't imagine how good it feels to be done with exams, until it's happened. Finally, I can have the summer I really want to. I've already had my friends round last night, when we consumed ridiculous amounts of prosecco in celebration. I'm off to Dublin today (Friday, this post is scheduled) for my cousin's wedding. And the fun just carries on after that, with seeing old friends and holidays. And I can finally actually do these things instead of just dreaming of them!

During the revision period, I decided to try and find a #highlightofmyday every day on my Twitter. I thought this would help me see the good in every day, even if it wasn't the best day ever. However, I actually found it quite depressing how hard I had to think every single day to try and find one vaguely good thing about it. Although now looking back on my tweets I feel like it gives me a nice overview of what I've been doing in the past month. But I don't think I'll be continuing it, at least not immediately.

Thanks for reading! Have you had exams recently?
Penny xxx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations - I hope you enjoy your well earned summer break. Our eldest daughter finished her GCSEs last week and I've told her to have as much fun as possible. Students don't always get the credit they deserve in the press, but I've seen how hard my daughter worked not to mention the stress. Well done you. Sammie x http://www.feastingisfun.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm definitely going to make the most of this summer!! Say well done to your daughter from me :) x

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I finished my exams back in April, but they'll be coming up soon as I head back to school in August. It seems far away but it's really not. I hope you enjoy your time off, as I am right now :)
    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Good luck for your exams in August and enjoy your time off! I know I will :D

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! I recently finished my second year uni exams so I know how you feel! Would be great if you could check out my latest fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I absolutely love reading my comments. I nearly always reply, so check back here a couple of days later or click notify me and I'm sure to have answered a question or just said hello! Penny xxx