Sunday, 30 August 2015

Bodycare Empties

Hi!

Here is the last post in my Empties series! You can read the first post, about skincare empties here and the second post about hair and makeup empties here.


Nivea Invisible Deodorant Roll-on - This deodorant is OK as an average anti-perspirant - I tend to look for the cheapest available on this kind of thing, so if this was in the sale I would buy it again.

The Body Shop Raspberry Shower Gel - As I mentioned in my haul post, I think this line has been discontinued, but The Body Shop seem to bring back old scents so I wouldn't be too disheartened. I like Body Shop shower gels and they always smell delicious, but my advice is to wait to be bought them or buy them in a sale!

Simple Shower Gel - This is just a really boring product as it has no scent and because of this I didn't use it for ages, so it went off, meaning I couldn't actually finish it as you may be able to see. 

Along Came Betty Body Scrub - I can't find the exact product online, but I did quite like this scrub as it was extremely gentle, which I'm a fan of as I like to use scrubs in sensitive areas like my underarms. I didn't like the scent of it at all though as it reminded me of an old lady smell.

Palmolive Black Orchid Shower Milk - I didn't particularly like the smell of it, but I would buy from the range again as it cleaned and moisturised me!

Soap and Glory Travel Size Flake Away - I found this scrub quite abrasive, which obviously some people like, but it's not what I look for in a body scrub, so I wouldn't repurchase. The smell is as always delicious though!

Creightons Avocado and Almond Body Butter - I looooved this body butter, which you may be able to tell by the fact that I cut it open to get any more out! I'm also extremely pleased that I reached my goal of finishing a body butter by the end of the year, that I set in this post

Thanks for reading! 
Penny xxx

6 comments:

  1. Great empties, I love these posts x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Raspberry Shower Gel, definitely a reoccurring empty product haha.
    x Aimee / abronzedbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you didn't like Flake Away you might like Pulp Friction from Soap and Glory, it lathers up a lot more so doesn't feel as abrasive :)

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yeah sounds like I would, thanks!!

      Delete

Hi! I absolutely love reading my comments. I nearly always reply, so check back here a couple of days later or click notify me and I'm sure to have answered a question or just said hello! Penny xxx