Monday, 3 August 2015

Skincare Empties

Hi!

I've been collecting empty products for ages now, so I've now got so many it would be one ginormous post, so I decided to split them up. These are the skincare products I've used up since my last empties post


Soap and Glory Fab Pore Mask - I suspect this has been reformulated since mine, as the packaging is different, so I'll keep the review brief! I liked using this and my skin always felt soft after use, but I didn't notice any significant improvements.

No. 7 Protect and Perfect Night Cream - Another one where I'm not entirely sure it's still the same product... I liked this night cream, but didn't think it was anything special.

Boots Vitamin E Night Cream - Finally, something that definitely still exists! I felt that this night cream left my skin feeling... not exactly greasy, but definitely unclean, which isn't something I love when I'm trying to sleep. It almost felt as if it had never completely sunk in. However, after having a look on the Boots website, all of the reviews are very positive and many mention that it's good that the cream doesn't leave your skin sticky. So maybe it's just me! I have oily skin, so this could work better for you. 

Botanics Shine Away Mattifying Day Cream - I liked this moisturiser a lot. I think it probably helped to keep shine at bay, although obviously no cream can do that perfectly. My only gripe with it is that when you put it on it didn't feel as hydrating as I would have liked, but this could be partially because I kept it above my towel rail, so it was often warmed up a bit. My favourite thing about this day cream is that it has SPF 15, which is really useful throughout the year. 

Simple Eye Makeup Remover - This must be a holy grail product for me at this point. I've repurchased it so many times and I still love it. It's so gentle on my eyes, which often become irritated by other makeup removers, such as micellar water. Saying this, I have now bought a different eye makeup remover, which you can see in this haul post.

Thanks for reading! Have you tried any of these products? What have you used up recently?
Penny xxx

6 comments:

  1. I have never used any of these products, but that is mostly because I am useless with my skincare routine! Hopefully, seeing all your lovely products will spur me on a bit!

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give skincare a go!! I really enjoy smothering creams on my face haha!

      Delete
  2. The SImple eye make-up remover is a staple for me too, so good! I love Botanics products as well. Nice reviews x

    http://heart-autumn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah tis a goodun! Botanics is really good for cheaper skincare I think :) (not that I have any expensive skincare!)

      Delete
  3. I'm obsessed with reading favorites/empties posts and this was a great read! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, so have fun with that! :)
    xx
    http://wanderingthroughlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D I've had a look on your blog and can't find the post?

      Delete

Hi! I absolutely love reading my comments. I nearly always reply, so check back here a couple of days later or click notify me and I'm sure to have answered a question or just said hello! Penny xxx